Tell us about your lease
You add the basic details about your lease, like unit amenities, landlord expectations, and time remaining.Get started
Grumpy landlord approved
Landlords love us! We always make sure new renters meet or exceed their expectations, no matter what.
Tricky leases, handled
Worried you're stuck in an iron-clad lease? Don't fret - we'll read it and tell you what we think.
Let us access your listing
Set up our magic keybox, and we'll start showing your space to qualified applicants on autopilot.More about viewings
Easy key transfer
Your replacement renter can pickup your keys from the keybox - no need to be in the area, or even in the city.
We'll handle viewings while you're at work or just out of the house - on your schedule, not ours.
Get on with your life
When a qualified renter submits an application, we work with your landlord to get them moved in and paying rent.Get me out already
Sweet, sweet freedom
We handle all of the landlord paperwork and any concerns the new tenant has.
We're always here to help
If there are any questions, concerns, or unexpected changes, we'll get them sorted.
Move on your terms
Don't let your lease hold you back from important life decisions. Go after whatever's next without the stress.
Fast and easy
Set up your space, then pack your bags and leave.
We'll list your space and schedule viewings.
We won’t rest until we find a qualified tenant that your landlord agrees with.
18 phone calls to leasing staff
Notarized sublet agreement
Donated living room furniture
See listing details
Security deposit walkthrough
Submitted 16 page rental application
Returned internet modems
See listing details
Sent certified mail sublet request
Dropped off cashiers checks
Painted and spackled walls
See listing details
Landlords we’ve worked with
- Yes. Instead of a “message” button, your listing will have a “schedule a viewing” or “book” button. Renters can filter listings so that they only see ones they can view and book instantly.
- Yes. On Flip, the most responsive listings float to the top of search. Since your listing doesn’t require back-and-forth messaging it will have a higher responsiveness score and will always be closer to the top. Your listing will also be syndicated to other websites and throughout networks of local brokerages that Flip has relationships with (depending on your location).
- Yes. You can tell us about your lease from anywhere you would like and you’re welcome to add a video tour to your listing if you would like. We have found that listings that allow in-person tours do much better than listings with video tours, so we strongly recommend you setup viewings as well.
- You’re welcome to do that but we ask that you keep it to Craigslist, Facebook and group chats, which are the only places we won’t post.
If you haven't yet brought up your departure to your landlord and you aren't sure what they'll say, it's almost always better to let us do the talking. We've gotten lots of sublets and lease takeovers approved by all different types of landlords, and we know just how to make things move fast.
- You'll receive your security deposit back from your landlord at the end of your master lease. If your landlord withholds part of your deposit and it's due to damage that occurred after you moved out, Flip will cover the difference.
- Once you finish adding your lease details a few things will happen automatically as part of the plan, so after that point we aren't able to offer a refund. If you request a refund before you finish adding your lease details then we will happily refund you!
- Yes. If you decide you’d prefer to market and show the place yourself or that you don’t want to leave after all, then you’re welcome to cancel your plan. We make it super easy to cancel and get your keybox back to us: just put it inside of the pre-paid return packaging we sent you.
- Once we've gotten someone else paying the rent they're responsible for it, not you. If they leave suddenly, we're in charge of relisting and marketing your unit.
- Yes. You can list a private room or an entire unit.