Tell us about your lease
You add the basic details about your lease, like unit amenities, landlord expectations, and time remaining.Get started
Grumpy landlord approved
Landlords love us! We always make sure new renters meet or exceed their expectations, no matter what.
Tricky leases, handled
Worried you're stuck in an iron-clad lease? Don't fret - we'll read it and tell you what we think.
Let us access your listing
Set up our magic keybox, and we'll start showing your space to qualified applicants on autopilot.More about viewings
Easy key transfer
Your replacement renter can pickup your keys from the keybox - no need to be in the area, or even in the city.
We'll handle viewings while you're at work or just out of the house - on your schedule, not ours.
Get on with your life
We get your new renter approved as a subtenant and officially on-the-hook for your monthly rent.Get me out already
Sweet, sweet freedom
We handle all of the landlord paperwork and any concerns the new tenant has.
We're always here to help
If there are any questions, concerns, or unexpected changes, we'll get them sorted.
Way less than a lease break fee
And much easier than doing it all yourself. Get every aspect of your sublet managed by Flip for $29 a month until your lease ends or you come back.
Leave when you need to
Free keybox to hang on your door
We show the space to qualified renters
We transfer keys to your subtenant
Get a renter faster
Auto-adjusted price to meet demand
Stay at the top of search results
Syndication to Flip partners
Easy landlord approval
We get you permission to sublet
We submit all the right paperwork
We get your subtenant approved fast
Keep the rent covered
Automated cash deposits
We show flaky renters out the door
Unlimited re-renting of your unit
Don't worry about damages
Move out/move in damage inspections
One-click payouts to cover damages
Dispute resolution center
Private leaseholder hotline
We help with tricky leases and landlords
If all else fails, we negotiate your buyout
- If you haven't yet brought up your departure to your landlord and you aren't sure what they'll say, it's almost always better to let us handle the talking and the paperwork. We've gotten tons of sublets approved by all types of landlords across the country so we're pretty good at making sure the process goes smoothly!
- If your landlord is opposed to a sublet it's most likely because they're trying to avoid letting someone live in their building who hasn't gone through the same qualification checks that you went through! Since Flip screens interested renters before you hear from them, this shouldn't be a problem, but we work it out with your landlord once we get started.
- Send them the link to your listing and this guide on applying to a Flip listing. Once they click the apply button on your listing they'll be taken through the necessary screening steps, including filling out extra paperwork required by your building.
- Yes. You can list a private room or an entire unit.
- Sounds like you're on the hunt for Flip Instant. Leaseholders can add Instant to their plan for an additional fee, ranging from $200 to $600 per month until your lease ends. We are not currently making any Instant offers - check back regularly to find out when we start making offers again.